--- Welcome to Berburu Ilmu! Terima Kasih Atas Kunjungannya --- Terima kasih juga saya sampaikan kepada yang sudah memberikan komentar, kritik dan saran yang membangun untuk kemajuan blog ini --- Terima Kasih ---

9 Dec 2015

Contoh Text Recount


I was 15 years old when I got a horrible experience. We have just move into our new house. One night we all went out for dinner and we came back around 8 0r 9 p.m.  Unlocked the door and I saw something strange. And I was the only one who saw it. It was so short like a tiny little goblin. It ran fast. It was in the living room and ran into another room in not even a second. I told my family about it but they didn’t believe me. My dad didn’t believe in such things.
            Another night I was trying to fall asleep when I felt something touch me on my left side near armpit. I jumped up and screamed. My parents came and calmed me down. They said it was only an insect. I tried to believe it and closed my eyes to sleep again.
A couple months later my dad asked me what strange thing I had seen I described it and he said he saw the same thing. He was in the kitchen making lunch and when he turned his head he caught a glimpse of something like goblin running into my brother’s room. He couldn’t believe the ghost so he thought maybe someone tried to break in. he grabbed the knife and went into the room. He found nothing at all. So after that he admitted that there were some ghosts in our house.

No comments :